I'm currently planning on spending my holidays in Canada (about two weeks). I'm from Austria, and according to the official website, Austria is on the list of the Visa-exempt countries. Therefore, I won't need a Visa, and I only have to apply for an eTA, because I'll fly to Canada. Is that right?

I'm always very cautious when it comes to Visa applications.


Yes, that’s correct, you need an eTA http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas-result.asp?country=AT&result=2

  • ...and your passport, and nothing else. – Aganju Nov 9 '18 at 2:56

Your Answer

By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.