I volunteered for deportation and was deported in September 2018 from the Schengen zone (Greece) for illegal entrance and stay. My girlfriend came with me (she is from the UK); we will be married in the next months. Will it be possible for me to get a regular tourist visa to visit her family and friends in the UK?

closed as off-topic by user 56513, Fattie, Giorgio, Traveller, CGCampbell Nov 8 '18 at 17:09

  • This question does not appear to be about traveling within the scope defined in the help center.
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.