Duel citizen US/Japan.

Can I use my Japanese passport to enter China 16 days?

My flight is a round trip from US. I’m under 15.


Yes, the Japanese passport lets you visit China visa free. Just follow the guidance here: I have two passports/nationalities. How do I use them when I travel?


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.