My parents took me as five month old baby to the U.S. illegally. I lived there until I was 15 years old. It's been been 14 years since I left the U.S. What are they possibility of me getting a tourist visa??

marked as duplicate by user 56513, Giorgio, Newton, user102008, choster Nov 2 '18 at 14:53

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.