I am a US Green Card holder and a Pakistani citizen. I am planning to go Pakistan via the UK, staying for 5-6 days to visit my cousins. Which visa do I need and what is the process?


1 Answer 1


I am assuming you want to stay 5 or 6 days in the UK on your way to Pakistan.

You will need a standard visitor visa to spend that long in the UK. This is the government website explaining how to apply for it.


You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .