Iam a British citizen who lives in U.K. since 15 years. I applied visit visa for my spouse but they refused it because they want some evidences about why she would return back to her country. What evidences can I give them? She is a housewife.

migrated from expatriates.stackexchange.com Oct 31 '18 at 12:27

This question came from our site for people living abroad on a long-term basis.

  • 2
    This is a better fit for Travel. This site is for people who want to move to another country, and your question seems to be about someone who wants to visit for a short time. – phoog Oct 8 '18 at 21:46

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy