We are a couple living in different countries and are planning to visit the US. It’s not clear anywhere in the form where we can state that we will be in the US together apart from the travel companion page. But that seems to be only for people who are traveling together from the beginning whereas we will fly from different countries.

Any advice on the form or the process?

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.