This question already has an answer here:

I have renewed my passport and want to transfer my Canadian Visa to the new passport. Can I do it? If yes, then what will be the validity of the visa, same or it can be extended by the Canadian Consulate with its discretion upto the validity of the new Passport?

marked as duplicate by Michael Hampton, Giorgio, Newton, phoog visas Oct 22 '18 at 18:52

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

  • 2
    Do not, under any circumstances try to move the visa sticker from one passport to the other. The answer will be either (a) when you travel to Canada, take both passports with you or (b) you must get a new visa. I'm sure somebody who knows how Canadian visas work will answer your question. – David Richerby Oct 22 '18 at 12:18
  • Canada doesn't transfer visas. You can apply for a new visa, but as noted in the answers to the linked duplicate question, it is not necessary to do so. – phoog Oct 22 '18 at 18:53