My wife and I are planning to visit Spain. Currently I am living in Canada and she lives in Iran. From what I understand, we have to submit two different applications. Since we are submitting two applications, I want to know how can I submit documents to show that I will financially support my wife? What are the required documents? Is it possible at all? or she should submit her own proof of financial support?

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.