I live in the UK and have a biometric residence permit after entering on a spouse visa. My nationality is Jamaican.

  • What is I have biametric from my spouse visa? Why do you think that makes a difference, does your spouse travel with you? What is the intention of your visit (tourism, business)? Please edit your question.
    – user40521
    Oct 13 '18 at 11:57

Austria is in the Schengen area, and nationals of Jamaica do need a visa to enter the Schengen area.

  • 2
    And having a visa or status in the UK does not make a difference.
    – Willeke
    Oct 13 '18 at 10:06

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.