This question already has an answer here:

please I'm confuse. I need your help. I want to find out if a carta soggiorno holder can travel to U.K. Without a visa whiles going with her spouse who holds Italian passport.

marked as duplicate by Giorgio, MadHatter, user 56513, Newton, gmauch Oct 11 '18 at 3:38

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.


To add to what @Traveller mentioned, there is such a thing called an EU/EEA family permit for the UK which is free of charge: https://www.gov.uk/family-permit (you'd obviously have to prove your relationship with your Italian spouse - marriage certificate / proof of living together / etc.).

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.