Hello I'm a student in the UK with Tier-4 visa and I'd like to apply for a Schengen visa of France via TLS Contact. As title suggests, I'd like to know whether I must present paid train ticket to Paris from London during visa interview?Or is it not compulsory? I'm asking because those tickets are non-refundable and it will be a huge blow in my pocket if i'm rejected for Schengen.
So far my documents are (for better understanding of my situation and according to as stated in tlscontact.com):
- Passport & BRP both originals and copies
- Confirmation of studies from my university (UEA to be specific)
- Bank statements covering last 4 months
- Hotel reservation from booking.com
- A visa to Italy (my only visa from the last 3 yrs which was a single-entry 10 day visa)
So in that case failing to show any proof of transportation will affect it badly or is it not that vital in my case?