I am an indian seafarer onboard a merchant ship, My schengen visa has expired and my ship will be reaching brofjorden sweden, is it possible to get a transit visa and sign off the ship to travel to india

closed as unclear what you're asking by Mark Mayo Aug 2 at 3:21

Please clarify your specific problem or add additional details to highlight exactly what you need. As it's currently written, it’s hard to tell exactly what you're asking. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • 1
    Do you have a Seaman’s Book? travel.stackexchange.com/questions/44943/… – Traveller Oct 8 '18 at 7:13
  • 1
    What a great question ! – Fattie Oct 8 '18 at 13:00
  • This should be possible. From an internet search I even found companies that would help expedite the application and have someone escort you from dockside to the airport if you wished. – Michael Hampton Oct 8 '18 at 21:01
  • OP has not returned to clarify comments. Putting on hold. – Mark Mayo Aug 2 at 3:20

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.