My wife and kids have EU passports and I have a South African. Do I need a visa when travelling to the UK with them, and if so - which one ?

Thanks in advance.


You can check if you need a visa here https://www.gov.uk/check-uk-visa/y You’ll need an EEA Family Permit https://www.gov.uk/family-permit to enter the UK as a visitor travelling with family members who are EEA nationals.

  • 1
    OR an article 10/20 card, if they're resident in the EEA – Crazydre Oct 9 '18 at 9:06

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.