I am a housewife not working currently but my Husband is going to travel on a Business visa to the US for three weeks from his Office sponsor next Jan. Both i and my baby close to 2 years hold a passport. Just fyi, I also have a Business visa stamped since i travelled two years ago from my organization to the US. But at present I m a stay at home mom though my Business visa is valid for another 5 years. Can both me n my son travel with Husband to the US this time? What are the additional documents required for me n my son while we accompany my Husband during the three weeks. Other than Marriage certificate?

closed as unclear what you're asking by Mark Mayo May 16 at 1:44

Please clarify your specific problem or add additional details to highlight exactly what you need. As it's currently written, it’s hard to tell exactly what you're asking. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • 1
    Just get an ESTA, but what country is this from?? – Fattie Oct 1 '18 at 13:05
  • 3
    What's the specific visa type that you have? What is your citizenship? – Nate Eldredge Oct 1 '18 at 14:27
  • 4
    You need to provide more details. Did you have a B1/B2? Check what your visa category was. Normally they give B1/B2 instead of just B1 or B2. – user 56513 Oct 1 '18 at 14:30
  • @Fattie if Evelyn has a business visa, she is likely not eligible for the VWP. – phoog Oct 1 '18 at 15:18
  • 6
    @TomasBy you have linked to an unofficial site that charges $88 for something that people can get directly from the official site for $14. The official site is at esta.cbp.dhs.gov/esta. – phoog Oct 1 '18 at 15:58