I'm already applying my application for the UK Short-Term Study via the online and made an appointment but if I chosen the prime time service there is notice below the page said I should pay the fee by VFS website but my problem is when I created an account at VFS website there is information request page and when I select the visa type I didn't find the Short-Term Study visa, you can find which visas I found on the page at attachment.

I'll contact the VFS but that maybe take a long time for their response,so in your experience which visa type as you see on the attachment is closer to the Short-Term Study visa?





Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.