I am an international student in the US. I have a job interview invite from an organization in France. I understand that I need to obtain a short-term visa from the French consulate. I was wondering what classification of visit purpose (tourism or business) I should choose from.

  • @henning-makholm Does that mean I need to apply for business visa? – SanMelkote Sep 21 '18 at 19:51
  • x @BengaluruSun As the answers to the linked question explain, there is no such thing as a "business visa" in the Schengen area. But when the visa application form asks for the purpose of your visit, "business" is a correct answer. Or you can check "other" and put "job interview" in the write-in field. – hmakholm left over Monica Sep 21 '18 at 19:53

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.