This question already has an answer here:

I'm a Bangladeshi citizen... I'm going to Nanjing bt there will be transit in Hong Kong airport about 2 hr...in terminal 1 Via cx Do I need transit visa for transition in Hong Kong?plz help

marked as duplicate by Giorgio, gmauch, Newton, David Richerby, Jim MacKenzie Sep 17 '18 at 18:42

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.


Yes, you need a visa to transit according to http://bd.china-embassy.org/eng/lsyw/zjbl/t1390377.htm

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.