As far as I know you only need a visa if you’re staying for more than 8 hours and want to exit the airport


Yes, you do need a visa.

According to the Department's website, Ukrainian citizens are not eligible for transit without visa arrangements.

Please see the web page for the Transit (subclass 771) visa for more information on this visa and how to apply.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.