I am an Indian student studying in Hungary. I have a single entry D-type Schengen visa with a residence permit issued from Hungary. Can I visit Croatia for 5 days and travel back to Hungary? I am confused because while my visa is single entry, I also have a residence permit which allows me to enter Croatia. But can I re-enter Hungary?


1 Answer 1


Your D visa is no longer relevant, since you have received your residence permit card.

So yes, you can undertake this trip using your passport and residence permit card.

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .