I want to go to Indonesia for 4 months to travel, I am a dutch citizen and getting a 60 days tourist visa in the Netherlands.

I am planning on booking a ticket to Singapore to visit universal studio's and obtain another 60 days tourist visa there.

Will they give out the 60 days tourist visa if I already have a 60 days tourist visa from a couple days back?

  • I don't know about Indonesia specifically, usually when a country says you can stay for X days, they mean you can stay for X days and then go away for a while, not that you can stay for X days, and then another X and then another X and then... actually what's the point of having that limit of X days in the first place if we keep letting them back in after a day in the country next door? Commented Aug 23, 2018 at 16:18
  • Why do you want to leave the country and get a new visa, rather than just extending the visa while you're there?
    – Sneftel
    Commented Aug 23, 2018 at 16:35
  • Do you mean you are applying for a visa before travelling, or that you want to enter visa-free for 30 days, extend that for a further 30 days and then do a visa run to return on the same basis? The info I’ve seen indicates a return/onward ticket is required for the latter, implying visa runs may not be possible visa4indonesia.nl/visa-information/visa-on-arrival
    – Traveller
    Commented Aug 23, 2018 at 17:12
  • @Sneftel I want to visit universal studio's
    – Web Weave
    Commented Aug 24, 2018 at 11:05

1 Answer 1


short answer:yes
I did this many time

Nothing in immigration law forbid it, but you must be ready for a few nosy question at the custom. They'll want to check you are not working illegaly in Indonesia

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .