Is it possible to enter and exit the UK during my 'Leave to Enter' for 6 months visitor stamp. I will have been travelling for five months since the stamp and I am hoping to re-enter the country for a week before catching a flight back to New Zealand. Would this be possible?

1 Answer 1


Yes. That leave to enter is irrelevant now. You will get a new leave to enter with another period, usually 6 months, when/if they land you in.

  • 2
    Unless they don't.
    – phoog
    Sep 12, 2018 at 15:43
  • But if the OP has been traveling most of the time outside the UK before applying for a new leave to enter, it doesn't sound particularly risky to apply for a new one. Sep 13, 2018 at 11:45

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .