In the education/working/training section of a DS-160 I don't know whether to put my current employment, which I'm going to hand in my notice for, or the cruiseline I'm going to work for (which is why I'm doing the visa)? The embassy doesn't wouldn't contact my current company would they (as I've yet to hand my notice in)?

closed as unclear what you're asking by Giorgio, Newton, Jim MacKenzie, David Richerby, Mark Mayo Aug 28 '18 at 23:59

Please clarify your specific problem or add additional details to highlight exactly what you need. As it's currently written, it’s hard to tell exactly what you're asking. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • Are you applying for C1/D visa (crew member/transit visa) and, if so, do you have an employment contract with the cruise line? – Giorgio Aug 24 '18 at 13:40
  • VTC: absent additional info, not possible to answer. – Giorgio Aug 28 '18 at 14:36

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.