I think the answer is Yes. All EU member states use standardised driving licences, at least for the categories with capital letters.
The UK restrictions on an A1 licence are
- You can drive light motorbikes with:
- an engine size up to 125cc
- a power output of up to 11kW
- a power to weight ratio not more than 0.1kW/kg
- This category also includes motor tricycles with power output up to 15kW.
If your moving to the UK, then you'll need to insure and register at a UK address. (Registering is different in Northern Ireland, to the rest of the UK). If it is over 3 years old, you will also need to put it through an annual test, the MOT.
You will not need to take a UK test, at least until Brexit.