I am a Pakistani student in Germany with a Schengen visa. I need to visit the UK. What would be the (short stay) visa requirements?

closed as too broad by David Richerby, gmauch, Newton, choster, Kuba Aug 15 '18 at 18:12

Please edit the question to limit it to a specific problem with enough detail to identify an adequate answer. Avoid asking multiple distinct questions at once. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • 2
    gov.uk/check-uk-visa This might help you. Fill in steps and you'll see if you need a visa and which one. – Rprogrammer Aug 15 '18 at 9:57
  • 1
    You can't use your Schengen visa to enter the UK. Without your nationality we can't help you further. – user79658 Aug 15 '18 at 10:11

Your Schengen visa isn't valid for the UK although it might make it more likely that you'll be granted a UK visa.

You can check the UK government web site to determine what visa you might require, if any.

In your case, as a Pakistani citizen you will probably need a Standard Visitor Visa: the web site I linked to will tell exactly what you need if your needs differ.

You can apply for a visa through TLSContact, who have centres in Munich, Dusseldorf and Berlin.

  • There are some purposes for which a visitor needs a different kind of visa, but the question does not specify the purpose of the visit. – phoog Aug 15 '18 at 11:18
  • @phoog Good point. Answer updated accordingly – user79658 Aug 16 '18 at 3:28

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.