We are flying from O'Hare to Edmonton via Vancouver on 30th Aug. Is there a facility of clearing Canada immigration in Edmonton, our destination, instead of our transit airport in Vancouver?


No. You must go through Canadian immigration in Vancouver, your first port of entry into Canada. Your Vancouver-Edmonton flight will be a regular Canadian domestic flight, and you won't be able to get to your gate until you go through immigration.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.