I was travelling and my passport was stolen. I received a new passport and I'm wondering if I can get my F1 stamped in Canada, as I have to travel to Canada. Thank you.

closed as off-topic by user 56513, Jim MacKenzie, Giorgio, gmauch, Newton Aug 8 '18 at 16:04

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • Yes you can apply in Canada. Make sure you have every document available including police report of the theft etc. Applications in third countries have lower chances of success, just FYI – user 56513 Aug 8 '18 at 10:26