I was born in Mexico and I became a US citizen through naturalization. I am going to travel to Mexico for vacation. Do I need a Mexico passport to travel? Or can I just travel with my US passport?

  • See the above. To enter Mexico as a Mexican citizen, you'd want to show one of the listed documents, but it doesn't need to be a Mexican passport. You'll need your US passport, of course. – Zach Lipton Aug 3 '18 at 0:44

You need a US passport to re-enter the US by air.

To enter Mexico, you should have a Mexican passport or one of the documents listed here

| improve this answer | |

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.