I am an international student in France with a long-stay visa type D. I will be doing an exchange program in Italy for 4 months. Can I study there with my French visa or do I need any other documents?

  • 3
    Your 'D' visa allows you to travel to other Shengen countries but only within the 90/180 rule - you will need some other visa or permit for 4 months in Italy. – etmuse Jul 19 '18 at 12:10

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.