I am an Asylum seeker in Italy and I plan to get married to my German fiancée here in Italy soon. Is it possible for us to move to Germany after our marriage with our Marriage Certificate and my Nigerian passport?

closed as off-topic by Robert Columbia, Peter M, Ali Awan, Giorgio, MadHatter Jul 13 '18 at 5:12

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.


Since your financee is German, doing so falls under German rather than EU rules if your fiancee is normally living in Germany. You must apply for family reunification which should be granted unless the authorities think it is a sham marriage.

For details on that, ask on Expatriates Stack Exchange.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.