I am an Iraqi holder passport, and I have EU residency in Poland. Also I have UAE residency. If I visit the UK as tourist for one month, do I need to apply for a visa?


1 Answer 1


You’ll need a visa to come to the UK

Source: gov.uk

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .