I'm a Filipino national. I had a work permit, and after my visa expired in February 2018 my boyfriend and I decided to go to Batam, Indonesia, and come back to Singapore after 3 days. Luckily I got a 30-day stamp.

I went back home in March 2018,and after 2 months I tried to enter Singapore again with my mom and kids. Luckily I got 30 days again. My mom and my children went back to the Philippines after 3 days, but I stayed in Singapore for the remainder of my 30 days.

After that my boyfriend asked me to go to Genting, Malaysia, because he had 2 days off and he wanted to relax. When we tried to enter Singapore again, I was brought to the office and asked some questions. After that they gave me 6 days only. I went back to the Philippines on July 5.

Having a "6-day visit" stamp from Singapore immigration, if I want to visit Singapore again, will it be hard for me? How long do I need to wait?

closed as unclear what you're asking by Ali Awan, Henning Makholm, Michael Hampton, Giorgio, user67108 Jul 9 '18 at 6:38

Please clarify your specific problem or add additional details to highlight exactly what you need. As it's currently written, it’s hard to tell exactly what you're asking. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • what is your citizenship? How long between visits? Generally "you visited here before and left" is not a problem, but it can be if the visits are so close together that it's really just one long visit. Please edit your question to add details. – Kate Gregory Jul 8 '18 at 14:26
  • But i need more answer on how long i need to wait to visit again my bf . He has to time to go home here anf im the only free dat can visit him there – Michichay Jul 8 '18 at 14:55

You've clearly landed on the radar of Singapore Immigration for visa running. There is no automatic reset period, and further attempts to visit Singapore visa-free without strong business reasons are likely to be treated with deep suspicion.

If possible, I strongly recommend you apply for a Long-Term Social Visit Pass, which will let you legally stay in Singapore beyond 30 days. However, depending on your boyfriend's Singapore residence/visa status, this may be impossible, in which case I would advise that he come visit you in the Philippines instead. Marriage may also be an option, although this too depends on his residence status.

  • Hi Jpatokal he is Filipino national also and an S pass holder only – Michichay Jul 9 '18 at 6:31
  • In that case I'm not aware of any options for you. Sorry. – jpatokal Jul 9 '18 at 7:19

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.