This question already has an answer here:

I have a valid German visa, which I could not use in the time period allowed. So I will not enter Germany with the current visa. But I need to travel to Germany two weeks after the visa expiry.

Can I get a new visa or extend the current visa? Is there any policy for visa stamping if the previous visa hasn't been used?

marked as duplicate by Giorgio, Mark Mayo Jul 26 '18 at 1:23

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.