I am a Turkish citizen married to a British citizen living in the UK. I have an indefinite leave to remain residency permit. What documents do I need for a 2-week holiday to Canada?


The Canadian Immigration and Citizenship has a web page questionnaire "Do I need a visa to go to Canada", according to which you do need a visa.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.