I have a residence permit from Hungary. Can I travel to France if my permit expires in ten days? I'm planning to come back from travel and leave before it expires.

  • What kind of resident permit? Refugee document?
    – gerrit
    Jun 28 '18 at 9:21

Afaik valid residence in any of schengen countries lets you travel within schengen zone without any doubts & problems.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.