How do I show sufficiently strong family, social and economic ties to satisfy the entry clearance officer that I intend to leave the UK after my 8 weeks short course for my Visa application?

What documents do I need to provide as a student who is unemployed?

closed as unclear what you're asking by Mark Mayo Jul 14 '18 at 0:58

Please clarify your specific problem or add additional details to highlight exactly what you need. As it's currently written, it’s hard to tell exactly what you're asking. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • 1
    You need to think outside the box a little. How far are you through your studies? Nearing the end of a degree course would likely be a stronger reason to return than if you’re in your first year. How well does the short course you want to attend fit with your studies in your home country? What is your family situation - do you have family in UK? Do you belong to / officiate in any clubs/societies, local religious activities? What savings do you have? Can you meet the eligibility criteria gov.uk/study-visit-visa/eligibility – Traveller Jun 27 '18 at 16:26
  • OP has not returned to clarify comments, putting on hold. – Mark Mayo Jul 14 '18 at 0:58

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.