I'm filling out my Tier 4 UK visa application for postgraduate studies and will be travelling with my parents to the UK a week before my program starts for a little vacation. My parents will only be with me for a week, but do I still need to list them on the "travelling with another person" section in the application?



Browse other questions tagged .