If I am a citizen of country A and I went for tourism to country B. Means I am not there for long stay or have temporary residence, student or work purposes but short stay just for tourism. So can I apply a Schengen visa for business purposes from country B or I must apply from country A where I'm citizen?

Please don't duplicate my question with this question link I am not asking this.

  • 1
    That linked question certainly looks like it's a duplicate to me. The only way I see that it wouldn't be a duplicate is if you name countries A, B, and the Schengen countries you want to visit. – mkennedy Jun 25 '18 at 18:34
  • Context is different. I am asking different, countries A,B are just examples. – Shan Xeeshi Jun 25 '18 at 18:45
  • 1
    Please explain how your question differs from the one you claim it is not a duplicate of. Sure looks like a duplicate to me. – hmakholm left over Monica Jun 25 '18 at 18:45
  • @ShanXeeshi the question that you claim isn't a duplicate is also expressed in general terms as country A and country B. How is the context different? – phoog Jun 25 '18 at 19:46