I am a refugee, I have a Italian travel document and Permesso Di Soggiorno and Carta Di Identità. I would like to travel to Mexico. Do I need a visa?

closed as unclear what you're asking by Mark Mayo Jul 7 '18 at 3:38

Please clarify your specific problem or add additional details to highlight exactly what you need. As it's currently written, it’s hard to tell exactly what you're asking. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • 5
    To know the country you are citizen of would help, probably. – deviantfan Jun 21 '18 at 8:25
  • @Tor-EinarJarnbjo Mexico, not Morocco. – gerrit Jun 21 '18 at 11:12
  • 2
    @deviantfan Why do you think so? Without being sure, it looks as if citizenship is irrelevant if you want to enter Mexico with a refugee travel document. – Tor-Einar Jarnbjo Jun 21 '18 at 11:23
  • 3
    @deviantfan In many countries, the moment you use a passport or other documentation from your origin country you risk losing your status as a refugee. – SJuan76 Jun 21 '18 at 12:58
  • 2
    @deviantfan If they ask him were he is from, he should tell it. But when he is asked to provide his ID/travel documents and produces the passport from the country he is fleeing from, there could be bad consequences. And of course he will not enter Mexico (or the plane) without some form of ID, so he should use his Italian documents for that. – SJuan76 Jun 21 '18 at 13:39