I'm looking to import an old american car to England and wondered if there is an even cheaper perhaps unofficial way other than using a regular Roll On - Roll Off shipping service? I'm thinking of a boat/ship that might be capable of carrying one or two vehicles.

closed as off-topic by Giorgio, Peter M, bytebuster, Greg Hewgill, Newton Jun 7 '18 at 21:07

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

  • "Questions on price-shopping for specific goods or services are off-topic as prices and availability change frequently in many locations. See: What is a shopping question?" – Giorgio, Peter M, bytebuster, Greg Hewgill
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • You might get better help at Expatriates. – jdouglas Jun 7 '18 at 19:06
  • Why would you use a Ro/Ro? You just put it in a container. – Peter M Jun 7 '18 at 19:13
  • Unfortunately shipping questions are off-topic for this site. – Jacob Horbulyk Jun 7 '18 at 21:01