I wish to apply for a Canadian visit visa. I will be applying from Pakistan. I will be visiting a friend so I have some questions.
- I am still a student, 22 years old. Will that affect its outcome?
- Can my friend sponsor me?
- I have a traveling history to Saudi Arabia (almost 6 times) and Malaysia, one time. Is that a weak history?
- I have been denied an Australian visa twice due poor socioeconomic conditions of the country; failure to show good home ties. Will that affect the Canadian visa application outcome?
- Since I am still studying, I don't own any land. All I can show them is a bonafide from my university as a proof to return back. Will that suffice?