This question already has an answer here:

I am a Indian citizen on student visa in Germany and want to visit the UK for 2 day. What documents and translation will be needed for tourist visa??

Edit Can you please tell me what documents I have to translate from German to English?? As I am a student pursuing masters

marked as duplicate by Giorgio, Community Jun 3 '18 at 17:34

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.