Can my 7-year-old child get a visa to visit China with his Chinese teacher, without parents? His nationality is Syrian.

closed as unclear what you're asking by Greg Hewgill, bytebuster, Giorgio, Ali Awan, David Richerby Jun 8 '18 at 10:52

Please clarify your specific problem or add additional details to highlight exactly what you need. As it's currently written, it’s hard to tell exactly what you're asking. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • 1
    What is the intention of his visit? What are the plans for the trip? – mts May 30 '18 at 22:43