Do I wait to get to the Point of Entry before I declare my interest to spend extra 3weeks on a conference visa or do I book my flight with allowance for the extra stay of 3 weeks.

marked as duplicate by Giorgio, Newton, gmauch, choster, Jim MacKenzie Aug 10 '18 at 1:08

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

  • You just book your tickets. B1/2 visas should normally be multiple-entry. Just explain to the immigration officer how long you would like to stay and (potentially) why you need to spend 3 weeks in the U.S. – xuq01 May 29 '18 at 18:05
  • 2
    @xuq01 I don't see anything in the question that suggests leaving and re-entering the US, in which case it does not matter whether the visa is valid for multiple entries. – phoog May 29 '18 at 18:12

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.