If I have an application pending with the German embassy, for a residence permit. Can I apply for another Schengen tourist visa (Spain), since the residence application takes a long time?

I'd like to know if I can go ahead and do a second application since the first one will take a long time and I also need the tourist visa to go to another country.


you might be able to. I had a similar situation where my long stay visa D for Switzerland was being processed and I applied for a C Visa for tourism purposes at another embassy. I was given both and the visa officer told me the overlap in dates are fine as they are two separate visas.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.