This question already has an answer here:

I intend to apply for a Schengen Visa to present at a railway conference. I will be presenting on behalf of my current employer.

I wish to know if this would be classified as business/work and would I need to submit a different application as compared to the standard Schengen application.

Thanks, Kamil

marked as duplicate by Henning Makholm, Kate Gregory, Ali Awan, Giorgio, DJClayworth May 16 '18 at 16:57

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

  • The application is the same; you simply select a different option for "main purpose of the journey" (number 21). – phoog May 16 '18 at 18:37