I have a Filipina wife, here in Israel. As an Israeli I don't require any special visa to go to London and I can get a permit as soon as I land.

What kind of visa will my wife need? Will she need to do a regular visa there? Or I will be able to say we travel together, show proof of merriage, and she will be able to enter at the landing in London?

  • ‘...I can get a permit as soon as I land’ As an Israeli you can visit the U.K. visa-free for Tourism/visiting family & friends for up to 6 months. – Traveller May 15 '18 at 7:42

For a tourist visit, she needs a Standard Visitor visa, which she gets at the local UK visa application centre.

Being married to an Israeli makes no difference.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.