I recently travelled to US from Canada by air (I am Canadian PR holder with multi entry B1/B2 visa). I could see the I94 online (as I travelled by air) and it has an admit until date for 6 months.

I have to travel back to US by car this time. Do I need a new I94 at land border or I can print online I94 and re-use it?


You don't even need to print your I-94 - you'll be admitted to "continue" your originally granted stay, which is also electronically recorded.

  • 1
    Minor correction: you don't even need a passport stamp (a colleague of mine didn't get one when entering by train). They'll see the I-94 when they scan your passport. – JonathanReez May 14 '18 at 3:58

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.