I am a Pakistan national and will be travelling to Egypt (tourist visa) from Russia(Fan-ID) and am planning to stay for 2 to 3 days in Turkey. The E-visa site shows that I need a supporting document that is; visa or residence permit of USA, Schengen, UK or Ireland. But since I do not intend to travel to any of these countries what can I do?

1 Answer 1


If you don't have a Schengen/British/Irish/American visa or residence Permit, you cannot enter Turkey on an e-visa (you can get the e-visa by ticking the boxes and paying, but it will be invalid)

In that case, you need a transit visa from the Turkish embassy.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.