We have a talent coming into UK in Q4 to perform.

They are from the Middle East.

We are not registered as a visa sponsor - must we be?

EDIT: Music performer, 2/3 DAY stay.

  • 1
    What kind of talent, what kind of performance, and, importantly for this site, for how long? Questions about extended professional stays belong on Expatriates. – phoog May 8 '18 at 13:03
  • Music Performer, 2/3 day stay. @phoog – JohnC May 8 '18 at 13:24
  • @JohnC please add the extra explanations as an edit to the question – Newton May 9 '18 at 0:52
  • @Newton I did. It appears it has been edited out by someone else. – JohnC May 9 '18 at 12:19

You do not have to be registered to invite a performer to visit on a Permitted Paid Engagement Visa https://www.gov.uk/permitted-paid-engagement-visa

| improve this answer | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.